Saturday, June 12, 2010

It is like a fairy tales.



Its nearly 2 am in the morning and I am searching for my musical carousel at amazon. argh!! nak sgt musical carousel .
I've been dreaming on to have it dri dulu lagi.
I know it sound really silly for 20 years girl,who wanting to have kiddos stuff but it is actually my dream.
Its like, Having those musical carousel make me feel close to my own fairy tales.

I can imagine , every night before I dozed to my sleep, I will listen to the lovely mozart and see those beautiful horses spinning around gently while I lay down at my bed.
Slowly with the music on , I will be making into my dream.
I will be riding a beautiful horse at the open green field and there would be a prince charming with a black horse come to get me.
Then we went for a walk at the riverbank.From there I know he is the one , who will make my day full of shine even sorrow comes.
After a few weeks , he finally proposed me and we get married in the castle.
The most lovely part is when after a few years we were rewarded to have four most beautiful children...

Aww so much of fairy tales ieka!! but in the real world there is no such things a prince with horses.... :(

but at least , there is nothing wrong to have those imagination as long as it make you happy.

p/s: sorry for the lovey dovey mood. I had getting some of it after asny and fahmi engagement session.Anyway Congratulations Hasnidah Hassan and Fahmi may both of you will be the sweetest couple ever!

Love
Ieka.

No comments:

Post a Comment