Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MAViC 2010

Merdeka Award Video Competition 2010


























This is what I've been doing with all my friends studying broadcasting in UPM for the second and third semester.
I have so much fun and of course the knowledge that I've got is priceless.
Thank you to all have been such a great help in doing video production and also the award night.
It is one of a kind award night and believe me it is a student project.
Even student can do an award night prestigiously!
Congrats to all of us and also to the
winners.
Hope this winning would be a platform to all of us to be more better
in the present day .
syukran

1 comment:

  1. hoho..pika mana nak tengok hasil kamu>>
    oh masa tgk paper kat web..ika shock tau..asa nak jerit kat opis cz patut ah indu kamu upanya dapat tatap berita gembira kamu menang..tahniah..u have great talent so dont wast it k..i support u frendz twin hehe

    ReplyDelete