Thursday, April 14, 2011

Peter Gene Hernandez in Kl !

Obviously im super excited to post up my blog because I just went to BRUNO MARS concert in PWTC and it is very extremely tremendously GREAT! I had so much fun with my friends. So here it is all about HIM my lover ! hahah Baby Bruno! love you so much cuz You are so damn sexy! hahaha


Me and friends after the concert


tony,ard,ninie,amer rekano , me and ajeed (wak)


and here it is pictures of him

Mr. Peter Gene Hernandez !























fyi: Bruno mars said that he will be coming back to Malaysia and I know that he will.Yaiks Im so super duper excited!

2 comments:

  1. wahhh. best giler lah

    btw, dia mmg ptut datang balik ke Malaysia. sbb i'm waiting for him!!! sila datang waktu yg sesuai ye. kahkahkah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah tau xpe ..nnty kalau betul die dtg lagi ika bgitau roseq eh! sep sep 5 same minat bruno!!!

    ReplyDelete