Monday, November 21, 2011

Zurich Nightlife

There is one guy from the Swiss TV "SRF" is very friendly to me and as usual , I am the tourist in Zurich. So he ask lot of question about what I have been doing here in Zurich. He also suggest me some of Zurich attraction place. He was kind enough to offer me to have a hiking trip again when there is snow. But in my mind "don't let him so serious about this , hiking trip again??"
It is not that I don't like hiking , I do LOVED it ! Especially when we reach up in the Swiss Alps , no words can described how beautiful it was. Subhanallah!
But again when I am thinking how long does it take to be walking up in the hill , in the meadow and how steep it was ??And the fact that I need four days to fully recover my legs! ahhh ... I would like to re- consider his invitation though.

But later one he tells that , ZURICH is most popular for its nightlife. And again he ask me have you been one of Zurich club?

and i was like errr............ ( there was a silence moment )

I was smiling to him like I didn't say yes or no.
Oh yeah , I really know the fact that Zurich is famous for its nightclub and pub. Haaha .
But frankly to tell the truth , my nightlife are not like theirs.
Hahaa I rather having a cozy sleep in the bed or having hot chocolate at the coffee shop.
I choose quiet and peace rather than some techno music banging in the head. No offence techno lovers , we are all have different kind of taste and that is why we are so unique for the way we are.

One thing that I know about Zurich it is so beautiful when the nights come.





From the right : Grossmunster churche , St.Peter Kirche and also Fraumunster.


p/s: when my mum ask me how am i doing . Will i be thin when i go back home , and i only answer her MUM , mostly I eat CHEESE. so sila lah lihat pipi saya.

4 comments:

  1. ieka..
    good to see u having great time there.

    btw, i'm really excited knowing that u are coming to Sabah next year.
    really look forward to it.
    remember to call me before u coming here.
    :)

    take care ieka:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha betul!! ika nak mai sabah! bulan 7 kot rasenye trip ngn kawan2. promotion Airasia. nnty leh la roseq bawk kitrg pijalan2. dpt jumpe zati :) btw roseq pun take cree yeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. jelesnyaaaa ikaaaaaaa!!! huhuhu..kan best kalau akak pon ada sana..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalau akak ade kat sini syok la ika! ade teman lagi blik rumah je ade org :) heheh nnty ajk husband gi honeymoon second time! :)

    ReplyDelete