Sunday, August 9, 2009

being a 'bad guy'

I've been listening to my mp3 meiko
and now i realized that i am just like her....lol.
somehow it does related to me..

BOYS WITH GIRLFRIENDS
But I knew
She was jealous from the start
Yeah I knew
She was jealous from the start

Cos I know better
Not to be friends with boys with girlfriends
Oh I know better than that I know better
You play the victim and I'll be the bad guy
I know better than that, I know better

What she did to us was tragic
Oh oh oh
And I have to do what's right
Oh oh oh
What we had was really magic
Oh oh oh
But I have to get what's mine
Oh
I don't get what's mine
And you get yours

dun ever ever near "them" for the early advice
or you'll end up like us (meiko n me) playing a good role of a 'bad guy'

ps: by the way sis i miss u a lot..
blik la ..cepat2
nnti 1 hari je baik
pastu gaduh ..hahaha
kak ni ...pic kat jepun ..
ur baby pink yg papa x nak betulkan
sadis:(


No comments:

Post a Comment