Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bahasa Melayu Tinggi Alert!!

i always wonder where did i come from actually ..my bm always suckx .. i am malaysian and i am purely malay but i dunno y my bm languange always suckss.. hahah mcm la bi aku okeh sgt ..but better la sket dri bm . hhaaha i always bertutur in the wrong way .. like supposed to be kenduri kawin and i ckp kawin kenduri like makan nasi i will ckp nasi makan.. hahah ..all my fren would laugh at me and i didnt realised the words would come out from my mouth .. lolx.. another thing is my upsr didnt get straight a's all becuz of bm . turned out tht i've got b . i made my parents and my teacher ( cikgu zawawi disappointed with me ..but i still dont know wut is wrong with me ..and the reason i post this blog because i have bm presentation tomorow and i've just lost my bm text. hell yeah another things to do ..prepare another text and speech ieka!! ..o god ..i really dun like bm mcm mane nih!!

No comments:

Post a Comment