Monday, February 15, 2010

What if ?

what if ?

I was Lily?
There would be ,my own Marshall waiting in our most comfy couch.

What if?

I was Bella?
There would be my Edward waiting in school cafeteria..for our lunch time together.

What if ?

I was Meredith?
There would be McDreamy waiting for me after his long hour operation...
and then, together we went back home .. :)

and what if ??

I am not one of them??
not even a slight chance to be like them?

What if I am ted , Jacob or Christina?

Who are still waiting for their story to be written on ,to be continue?
to be created... hurm sigh :(

I guess , waiting is the only options
dear.

( our pic in wang kelian :fara , sob , wana fakhri and ieka)

ps: we had fun in perlis nearly fun as we are. coming up i'll be posting up pics in bukit tinggi trip.

2 comments:

  1. what if?

    naaahhhh~

    aku ske~ ade original disini ya post ko~

    bagush2

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah mesti la original ...when it comes straight from my heart! ....huhuh

    ReplyDelete