Monday, December 6, 2010

How creative my brother is it.

Family is the most important things in my life and they are the one who will never failed to make me smile everyday . They also the reason why I've been called gemuk. I don't know how to describe my self but i am not so THIN yet i am not so FAT but to them I am the most FATTER person in the family. Like i should be in the biggest loser asia . Lol

Thou should i be called in the name of gemuk. Haih ! and it was my only evil brother's idea.Abang boy ,and later on he called me Beruang .He is my elder brother and he always have an idea just to be the most annoying brother in my life.



(everytime in skype he will do a roaring sound and put a bear emoticon!!!!)

one morning as usual sudah cuti sem , i will wake up a lil bit late . And i heard he screaming as loud as he can to wake me up. He spray water to my face ..yet i didn't moved a bit. He annoyed, fifteen minutes more he shout at my mum " Ma , gemuk ni tidor sekali dengan tin biskut."

My mum come to me n they both laugh at me ??? mcm betul la I tidor dengan tin biskut. I woke up immediately and i see all over my bed have lot of packs of biscuit and i was hugging boxes of ice lemon tea !


DARN!!

I didn't even realized how he had time to put all those food while i was sleeping and surely enough he succeed in making me wake up from my bed !


Even i was mad at him , i just admired his creativity .

No comments:

Post a Comment