Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i wish it snow here :)

whats been going on in december :


i have joined MUFORS road reels video competition ..n in just a week
me n my teamates have completed the short video n it turned out
it is my first animation project ..stop motion
hope the best for it

happy birthday to me ... cuz its december already .. im am sweet 20
had a great bday day , instead of cake i've got cheese burger n also kopi jantan from my lil bro , a whole chunk of chocolate ,a pullover , bag from my mum hahah , purple rayban spec , and also money from my big bro haahaa which turn out tht's the only way for him to get rid off me ..
(cuz ive been like messing with him whole day to make him wishing me )
and yes i didnt get the wishes ..darn
i've got gulai kari telur tembakul from my granny
and also a notebook from tok abah ....to keep all the cooking recipes from maktok
and lastly .. short skirt from my sis i love u!!

yey i've got my driving license :) after third attempt!alhamdulillah
or not i will be sent to sg.petani for sekolah memandu khas which is " sekolah memandu lembam"

im in taiping n i had a great time with my grandparents..
i choose to stay a lil bit longer cuz i know it will make them happy
beside i need the 'cooking lesson from maktok"


so with maktok n tok abah , there is no choice rather than wake up early
just to teman them for early morning at pasar.
how early it is when it is only 7.30 am only to buy kuih :)

in taiping , its no surprise they all wake up tht early just to buy groceries!
if were in kl , i think the most early ppl wake up in sunday morning is 10.00pm ..
lol..itupun kinda early sgt tuh ..


in taiping
i fell in love with the place everytime i went back ..
the place

always raining
cold
quiet
and greeny
just the way i loved ..

and i wish one day ..when i old .
i will be settling in here ..taiping...


p/s: in this month also ..i just know telur tembakul x wujud :( its just a folk tales
it is only normal telur ikan .





100 cucu would do , when im old enuff .. lol

2 comments:

  1. hey hun.we have the same wish. i also hope one day..i'll grow old with my loved ones in taiping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fiza!! dah lame ika nak post commt kat blog fiza nak tanye fiza nye kg ..taiping kat mane???ika kat kg.expo..nnty raye leh laa dtg ..btw taiping bestkan ade lake garden!!

    ReplyDelete