Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Behind Hotdogs






It is wrong if our imaginations run wild and we didn’t even bother to end it because it gave us a slightly happiness? We know that it would never come true yet we still keep on imagine things because we never knew, it might be true someday. Someday, one day or in future that I referred to is actually our hoped. Hope is like twin sister or brother to imagination as when we are imagine things the reality of yourself actually desperately hoped that things turned out to be like the one in your imaginary land. All of us had been through this sheepishly imaginary land when we are toddlers and up till now we are still imagining widely over the universe.



The same thing goes to myself as I always been imagine things. Like, when my sister and I had been watching travel ASTRO channel one day. The Country that they are showing is United States and they are really famous for their hotdogs. At first I really caught myself extremely hungry as I watched lot of image of hotdogs been cooked. Then I move my head to my sister who is beside me and my mind runs wild thinking, what if we open up a hotdog stall in Malaysia. My sister sudden give a slightly nod with another idea. We opened up a stall only for hotdogs and no burger as Ramlee burger already exist. We will be like subway but ours are Malaysian made and cheaper. We will be rich, popular as our hotdogs are so tasty and we will be making into television show.



Our conversation runs excitedly unstoppable and there, we just had thrown ourselves into joyfully imaginary land. Five minutes of happiness and we feel very content at that time. Mama realized that we are dreaming on, she grinned to both of us and her smiled remind us that any idea of ours never going to be real. Yet I feel very happy for having these 5 minutes of bliss. We both know that we are wasting our time on the hotdogs but it is okay, we know the fact there is nothing wrong when we let ourselves be in another world beside reality.

1 comment:

  1. seriously to dream is my best happy pills. no matter how surreal it is. heck, its so good i caught myself mumbling.haha.

    ReplyDelete