Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sapporo trip part 1















the night before i flew to japan my mum couldnt stop babbling from a to z's as she went on and on like have u packed ur underwear or have u bring ur toothbrush and its leading on "take care of yourself and doa byk2 kalo org tegur jgn ikot " shes freaking out because it is my first time travel alone without my parents to sum kind of foreign country. im kinda lepak je but takut gak la coz they mostly dont speak english so that is what i am going to deal with. hahah
but in the end everything went okay , the flight was okay eventhough i have lost my ticket for my first flight from malaysia to narita ap then i found it back without telling my mum , luckily. lol
then im having jet lagged n i fall asleep at haneda airport without thinking other ppl . what do i care. yaalah im foreigner sorg jer pki tudung plek sket la tp pe ku kesah blasah je la dah penat. ngeh*) then finally i arrived at sapporo chitose and my sista wasnt there. lambt sket buat aku cuak je . so here adela pic sket2 yg dah edited.

4 comments:

  1. hop hop!
    ieka i found ur blog!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. pka
    u are brave young girl
    its good
    but do u have anythng 4 me?
    ngehngehngeh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe ajira la hehhe wahaha my long lost fwen
    hehhe roseq ma kacih hehhe mahal la brg2 kat sini papa bg duet sket adoii berjimat la
    karipap satu 3 ennget adoi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lawa nye baju biru na tu!! aisYh~ lawa siyes~ hehe~ btw~ ieka.. bg i pinjam mata u boleh? sngt cantik~

    ReplyDelete