Thursday, November 19, 2009

abgku seorg musang

I've always have a fight with my brother whenever I came back home. He's in the late twenties but he is childish in certain ways .

I mean Who would pick his nose and come after you , just to scare you off?

or Who would spend almost 24 hours of their time just to play games ?

and he is such a pain in the ass for me ( jgn mara bgboy) like :

He would literally called up my name just to make me angry and yes he called me gemuk.The latest nickname were given to me is beruang! and i would called him back musang!

Oh my god !
I dunno where does he get the idea. I was so mad at first, when i heard him called me up beruang. But after hearing it like everydays, I'll get used to it.

I always thought that he's kind of a brother that didn't care anything else other than his pancing or games but one thing i really wronged about him. He do cares bout us (family).

One night i was begging for him to blanje me hohoho :)
mestilah kene pau

Even though i know the answer is boleh blah but ape salahnye x rugi pown.

And at the time i really need money to buy new shoes for annual dinner held by UPM.

ieka :"boy aku x de kasut boy , belanje la aku ..." (smbil mengacau die tgh tgk tv)

bgboy: " tepilah muk aku tgk tv ni ( smbil mencubit aku)

ieka: " ala boy .. ( sambil membalas cubitan perit dri bgboy) bleh aaa aku x berpendapatan lagi" "ko ade dah"

bgboy: hahaha sakit la muk (bls membalas cubit) "berpendapatan? hahha gaji aku pon da habis" "ko pki je kasut dulu "

ieka : "ala boy bleh aa bleh aa " ( sambil memberi cubitan dan pukulan yg amat hebat kepada bgboy sbgi acara penutup ) "hoohohoho hahahhaa aku pown gelak x tahan smbil melarikan diri.

and the next morning

I was stunned to found a hand written envelope at the table.
When i looked through it , one hundreds ringgit were inside it.

It is my lucky day and I would never expected i would get the money because i really didn't mean it that night.

Even i didn't really mean it , but bgboy surely cares.

Who would expect , a guy like him would have a sensitive inner part.

I know I would miss him a lot if we were far apart. Like I missed my sister far away in Japan.

And that's the reason why i am afraid for him to get married. Hurm bile la ari tuh akan dtg?? I know that I would be crying myself out on that day hhhoohoho.

Btw love you bro n the rest of family (harap2 die x penah masuk blog ni) hoohoo



the envelope which make my day !!
thnx alan awad n wana for the cute posed !

5 comments:

  1. touching gile ieka! i love ur brother lah. mane pic die?? gehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tipu siut!

    kasut beruang mane ade sampai seratus!

    ( sile bace suare aku dengan note 'jealous' ye~ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. azi : hooho nnty aku post gmbr die yg x hencem tuh
    hoohoh ko dah cuti azi??

    nina: mane la aku tau , bgboy yg x reti nak budget die bg smpi seratus. tpi aku merancng nak bli hndbeg bru aa..hohho

    ReplyDelete
  4. but ieka a bear nickname suits you well. bears are cute lar.=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. hohooohoh jiji if it is bears okeh jugak la panggilannyer sbb cute like teddy bears
    tpi kaloo beruang?? hhohohoo :))
    bunyi mcm ngeri gile !

    ReplyDelete