Thursday, November 19, 2009

semester breaks

I was eager to end up my first semester so that i could get a temporary job during my semester break.I really need money for my shopping severe hahaha :)) dugh!!


But My wish were just flew away when my dad told me that i would be follow him on a trip.

As usual, every year my father would organize an 4x4 expedition trip (MEKONG EXPEDITION 3) to south east Asian countries and for this year i will be away for 17 days to four countries : Thailand , Vietnam , Cambodia and Laos.

My favorite 2 places that i used to go is in Laos that is Xiang Huang and Champasak. The weather was so cold and romantic. huhuhu

I really love that place until i decided they are my honeymoon destination. berangan kene lebeh ..but

Tomorrow i will depart from kl and the bored doom will start to spreads all over by body and mind. hohoh x tau nak buat ape dlm kereta. :)


I plan to read the twilight saga and also to finish up how i meet your mother series .hhohoho hope the plan will not make me bored.


So , i will be posting up, lots of pictures from the expedition to my other post.

see ya later ...

2 comments:

  1. aku bagi ko tugasan! sile ambil gambar hourly! like 8.00pm: papa ngahy byar tol. 9.00pm: dinner di hotel 10.00pm: sleep time!

    dont have to be fancy~ just hourly, to keep u creative, and as a kinda journal for your trip!

    damn aku jeles! ah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okeh mmg aku plan nak buat gak
    sbb kalo slalu pgi trip mcm ni
    tdo je keje.. so decided to be diffrent la
    hohoho papa tgk sikit aku wat keje
    hhooho beside auty ani beli dslr mcm ko
    nnty leh aku pki ..hoohoho

    ReplyDelete