Tuesday, November 10, 2009

italiano morepos!!

What would u guys do , when u are bored and there is nothing else that you could do ?
whenever i was bored , i would always think about food. and to make myself satisfied i loved to filled my free time with cooking. yups cooking plus baking and eating. lol

food always makes people happy, and so do i. heheh. no wonder la my family would called me muk. ape-ape la janji it would make me happy.

so ,i decided to bake a lasagna. walaweh italiano !
i drag along wana to help me as she have a sleepover in my house! uhuhu
n here it is my lasagna!!





save urself if u have the temptation over my lasagna! lol
it looks yummy right??



i know pictures could be so decieving , but trust me it is really tasty. with those cheddar cheese melting over the meat sauce. yet it mixed together very well. umph !

No comments:

Post a Comment