Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy birthday to me :)


I am nineteen officially tomorrow but that didn't make me feel glad .Hurm i wonder why? A birthday? sigh xD hahaah

I mean that doesn't even make any difference. It is like adding one year to your age and you didn't even realized that you are getting older and older.Hurm A birthday? sigh xD

Supposedly , there should be one big smile on my faces but instead of smiling I am brooding over something that i do not know and I can't think logically what is wrong with myself. It is like I'm confused over nothing. haha Hurm sigh xD

Was it is all about? aging process? expectations? or it is about freaking attentions ? ah I don't know or maybe it is about my examination result would be coming out at the exactly the same date of my birthday date? LOL

Reality is...

Deep inside myself i always know , it is a normal feeling to be some kind of crazy person wondering all alone what is wrong of yourself when your birthday is around.

Maybe it is normal for everyone? ahaha

Maybe everyone are having the same phase likes me ,i mean confused over nothing just because it is a birthday. hhohooho

But what the heck ? I am thinking OVER this stuff , it doesn't even matter ! Because the day of my birthday , it would be totally rewarding just to get a single birthday wish from the person that I loved.

That is how birthday works out. Simple as it seems.

Birthday is the day we are being appreciated by people who loves us and around us.

The day that we should be happy because everyone are happy for us and yet we all should be grateful for having chances to know that these people loves us and cares for us.

and we should be thank you Allah for that. and really grateful for that.

p/s: last few years at my adolescent years i always done a birthday wishes list just to check who does remember my birthday.. silly as it seems. but now it doesn't even matter.

6 comments:

  1. ngok gile~ k ah aku x wish dis year so dat ur check box on my name KOSONG! xyah nak tick2

    hahahahah kidding la for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho bese la zaman x matang dlu...
    see i grown now!! sume kate aku 14 aiyooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ieka,
    happy burfday~~
    u knw, im so excted to wish u sampai i tercepat 2 days post at your fb
    heheheh~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hohohoho tau xpe roseq adalah org yg pntas skali hoohoho btw thnx yek!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i taw i super lmbt and all. but what the heck. i nk jgk wish. happy birthday my dear friend! lmbt gle ko 19.hehe.=P

    ReplyDelete
  6. thnxx jiji! x kesah lmbt jnji u ade effort to wish me. thnx dear!

    ReplyDelete