Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To be more better for our new year :)

A New Year Eve’s ~ just few hours to 2010

Gosh time really gone fast. Once second I was a high school kid and now I am a college student. Argh , cepatnye!

Hurm, I wonder what has been happening in my life for a year in 2009.
Lets us see ~

1) My matriculation grades are not so great and can’t be proud off and I just changed my whole education plan, by choosing mass communication rather than engineering. ( membuatkan semua org pening dgn pilihan aku especially my dad)

2)I was officially called by my mum miss hilang barang as I’ve lost so many things throughout one year. Nokia hand phone, motorolla battery charger, my meal plan card worth about RM 100 and recently golden ring that were given by my mum. (Dear mommy hope you didn’t know about this)


What more?

3) And yes ! The most sad and depressing story ever. I didn’t get my driving license yet! Yet it means that I will get it one day insyallah. Hohohoho :)

4) I meet many artists on this year especially to be mentioned here is I meet Fahrin Ahmad in 2009! I LOVE him! And not to be mentioned is Awal Shaari , tidak berbangge pown jumpe die.sorry nina


5) Even though I am a klutz like always losing stuff. But one thing that I can be proud at is I took my brother challenges to go Japan on my own. I took his dare and I travel there by myself hehehe practically not all alone actually, my sister study there. But I have to survive on my own in Haneda Airport.


6) In 2009 also , I have to say goodbye to the one person , the one that the most precious Nurazfalina Azura binti Abdul Aziz . hhoohoo aiyo! Makcik miss you laa! Really syg u!


7) In June 2009, I have met fabulous person in UPM. They are all my syg kak dyl , wanah , fara , Bennie , and Sob. You guys really rock my world. And indeed x lupe jugak all my friends that been all along with me. Thank you Alan , Faten ,Amir , Aswad , Tkay and many more.

And lastly ,


8) I was a food lover and I think my cooking skills are getting better and better. Wish in 2010 I will become an expert like my mum . :)


I making this list cuz I know my 2009 going to be end and I was hoping my 2010 will become better and better.

Like my lecturer have said: tomorrow is better than today. And today is better than yesterday.

So Lets us all pray that 2010 will be much more better for us.
Amin.

2 comments: