Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet MR&MRS MEAN

I'm such a believer. A great one.
I believe that people are not all means.
I believe that people are means for their own reason.
I believe they act like that way because they have their own reason.
I believe that people simply judge the person without knowing the reason.
I believe that people simply judge them because they are not satisfied with their life.


It is okay for people to have their own judgmental?


I don't know.
But for me , I am such a positive energy . I hated anything negatives comes near me.
If ,I was told about someone who is mean and i will just shut my ear off.
I will listen to the stories but after that it will wear off . It will not give me any impact.
I believe that person must have their own reason .Besides ,it doesn't have anything related to me .
I'm happy with my life then why should I bother about that person.

hye everyone , thats the the old me ...

Guess what ,
the positive energy are no longer remained in me .
Cuz i've meet MR&MRS MEAN... and they are all mean
no matter what reason of it
their reason is the sense of their own self- defensive excuses
which can't be accepted by anyone .
Come one !
You are mean ! Yet you are so naive . To create such excuses.
I'm mad yet i still want to thank them because of them im no longer the cheerios type of girl and heck of believing ..

3 comments:

  1. ieka... i like ur style... to hell with optimistik...
    >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  2. optimistic it is ..but please bare with negative also ..cuz it will make u more careful ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! idop ieka...! haha...!

    ReplyDelete