Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gamat

last sunday part of my class went on to see musical theater in istana budaya.At first i thought gamat is like bising and afterward i know that gamat is like some living creature under deep sea which can use as medicine.

Amy mastura play AS ibu gamat n natasha hudson play as ikan buntal. After all its like kiddo story which made me dance along the music. hahah

" BERSIHKAN , BERSIHKAN SEMUA"
" KUTIP SAMPAH , BUANGKANNYA"

guys know this song ..nyanyi la..huhu




UPM
BACHELOR OF COMMUNCIATION
2009/2010

2 comments:

  1. hahaa..nic blog la! haha..its okay.. i appreciate you let me try. haha
    hey... i gonna link you up.. you link me too.. kay? haha

    www.26aintmykind26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ask kinweng to add me up too!! huuuh
    kinweng makin maju ek !! haih so lengchai!!
    btw i already link u up

    ReplyDelete