Tuesday, October 27, 2009

major disappointment

I had a tough day , i feel like i'm useless . i failed my JPJ test , both part of it : dalam and jalan raya. Hurm , the day of the test i play along, acting like i'm not nervous and it is not working. i tought it would. the moment they called up my name , i quickly jump into the car , my hands trembling mcm ape je. He reminds me to wear seat belt and yup! ieka is very clumsy ,she didnt remembered what had she been told even its just happens for slightly few seconds. and yes , she failed...
hurm penat la ..i know part of it is my fault and part of it ..hurm x bleh nak salahkan sape2..it just happen. so sorry pa, u have to spend money lagi on me. tapi nak wat cmne kan.. hurm ..so lets see what would happen..for another test.

4 comments:

  1. haha ieka comelnye. sukaaa sgt clumsy kan, kalau aku ade dgn kau skrg mesti dah kena cubit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tau xpe ..my frens n family know me the best! ieka mmg clumsy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bese la tu kalo pompuan amek test jpj 1st time mmg clumsy sket...
    2nd time msti ok nye...
    bliv me...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. insyallah hope so ..jadi mcm tuh ...
    alan but i really need ur help!!!

    ReplyDelete