Tuesday, October 6, 2009

aku kuar tv!

Peoples get really excited and happy when something that they loved comes to them. Like me . Yey! Last night i felt really happy and excited as i get the opportunity to be on tv . (rtm je) Lol

I really do excited when Anas said that we are going to RTM and i didn't even bother to ask him what is it for? btw anas thanx

When i reached there , the first word that caught my eye is "PENYIARAN'.At that moment i feel like i was belong there. I was so happy that i could see it on my own how a tv show would be conducted.




And yey! I get a photo with MR.BIG GUY. bpk besar kamera die.heheh



Being a first year broadcasting student , i still didn't get enough exposure on my major field. so i really felt lucky that i get this opportunity !





dapat jumpe Dr. Fazley ..muke dah jadi mcm ni ..kalo jumpe piere andre.. mcm mane la muke aku nnti






akhir sekali , saya nak ucapkan terima kasih kepada ydp kite yg bwk kitrog mengamatkan studio RTM.

2 comments:

  1. wow...
    besnye...msok tv lg tu...
    rugi alan x gi...
    huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu tuh la alan ..ieka bg msej suro tgk tv1
    alan plak x bce msg time tuh ..ieka betul2 belkg aizat ..huhu mmg kuarnye aa..hahaa

    ReplyDelete