Friday, May 27, 2011

Amour te amour

We're drifting apart ,
I dunno what should more to be said ,
I hate that I loved you so much ,
I hate the fact that it makes me cry every time think of it,
Ika , You are not hard as what you think ,
the solid wall is getting collapsed,
Not literally all collapsed ,
but it slowly , take times ,
times and times , gradually it will collapsed
and shattered all the hopes that have you've been creating
hopes that keeps u on smiling ,
gasping or excited for the brand new day ,
it is long gone dear , all long gone ,
because you are no who you are ,
you've be someone else for the sake of hope that you've been smiling at,
silly isn't it,
but that's happening when you are ,
so blunt in what does people say AMOUR.
AMOUR thats not really heaven.

p/s: I feel like wanna leave so badly ... please make it quick. I know this is just some unstable emotions running through myself. sorry it is a thing to let it out but i do heart you!always be amour you

No comments:

Post a Comment