Monday, May 16, 2011

The feelings that couldn't be described?



Q:What does you feel today?

A:empty

Q:Why does you feel that way?

A:Because I will be leaving.

Q:For a good cause isn't ?

A:Yup :(

Q: Wouldn't it be great?

A:Yeah sure if like any body cares.

Q:Anybody? what do you mean that? are you referring to someone?

A:I guess so ? I bet someone who didn't even remember that I will be leaving soon.

Q:Why would that be?

A:I guess someone who didn't value the time that left.

Q: why would that be? would you share more?

A:I guess it is not worth it because i feel better right now!

Tq anyway , blogspot! That's why you are like super awesome cool friends to me when there are lots of emotions running through myself!
and yeah
the words for today is :

empty-Containing nothing; not holding or having anything within; void of contents or appropriate contents; not filled; said of an inclosure, as a box, room, house, etc.; as, an empty chest, room, purse, or pitcher; an empty stomach; empty shackles.

p/s: I need to filled up this emptiness real quick! would anyone filled it up? lol

7 comments:

  1. Me! Me! Me! (angkat tangan dengan semangat. sorry org sebelah. Tapi I pakai deodorant okey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: Do you now that someone gonna miss U sangat2 when U r not around?
    A: Donno.
    Q: Why U doono?
    A: *Angkat bahu 3x
    Q: *geleng kepala 1x (Itu pun tak tau)Putar lagu Never Alone by Lady Antebellum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pelangi petang sgt membuatkan saya ketawa. hehee yg pasti pakai deodorant yg axe men eh yg bau cokolat btw tq pelangi whenver i miss u im going to hear that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ieka nak pergi mne?
    anyway, don't feel so empty because i care about you.

    p/s:
    i know that you are not referring that to me. hohoho:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. axe men tu ada utk pmpuan ke?hahaha..nak jugak pakai nanti bila angkat tgn jiran sebelah ni angkat kaki.hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. roseq: yup ika akan pergi jauh but nnty ika blog2 yee pasal ni ... tq roseq sbb care for me , nnty rajin2 la tgk blog saya ye kalau rindu.. hehehe tq yunk.

    pelangi petang: axe men ade wangi yang chocolate punyee ..mcm rase lelaki peluk kite kalau pki. hahahah .. beli lah!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amboiiiii...nakal yer..saya baru bertukar deodorant.so kena tunggu abis kalau nak ganti

    ReplyDelete