Tuesday, May 17, 2011

the answer

"Why she is so genius?"
" what makes she is so special? why all the teacher love her? "
" why she always be the first and top student? "
" why can't I be like her?"

hurm.....

i bet all of you ever popped this question with your friends?
or some of you like jealous of her and you all rather criticized her than agree with what does she have?


when i was in lower school I always have this question over my mind because I am not a bright student and I am not preety either. Durgh that's mean there is nothing special bout me.
I always envy to those beautiful girl who have gifted talent like they can dance , sing and also excel with her study. But for me , i am a girl that isn't really a favourite of anyone. Can you believed ,all the girls are playing batu seremban while me and other boys are drawing digimon cartoon by using buku latihan. Or i always beat them when playing tutup botol and the worst thing is there is one chinese boy who are scared of me because I used to slap him in the face. Tulah sape suruh bace diari org suke suka je. LOL Funny isn't ?

I lived and learned from the school memories that i had and from there i realised that we are all different in our own perfect way.

In lower school -I may not be a school dancer but I am a school runner. even though not as good as my sister but i am preety proud to lived with it.
In middle school Cochrane- I may not be Top PMR but I had a great experienced of being English debater and I don't know how Miss Goh put her faith on me ?
In MRSM - I am not the most bright student who always get above 3.5 but im proudly to say I am a basketball player for the school. (walaupun main hanya smpi di jelebu je haha)
In matrix- yet again i didn't achieved a great cgpa for my physical studies but it didn't even make me sad because of that I found the new hope that lead me to UPM for my media studies.
I am really grateful for what have fated for me and I am really happy doing my study in UPM.
After what have I gone through , I believed the answer for my question above is



DETERMINATION

If we have a big amount of desire , we will make sure that we will put a big effort on it. That's called determination. So the size of your determination will determined your success and Insyallah with all those prayer, Allah will grant what you want in your life. So don't you ever give up because you will not know what really DETERMINATION is.

p/s: 66 days more for my adventures to begin! later on , i will tell you more on the adventures. wink wink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment