Friday, May 6, 2011

Lovey dovey mood

Have you all watched romantic movies with a perfect tanned guy together with a lovely girl.There would always have one scene which will makes our hearts skipped a beat and all the girls will go like 'ooohhh' or 'ahhhh' .Maybe that guy put so much effort in making crafty handmade card for the girl , or he wrote a love letter for the girl or maybe the kind of guy who can sing for the girl that he loved. We are all wonder that if we were that lucky girl?

and tonight I feel so blissful because ,

I think

I am that lucky girl.

I feel so blessed and I can't hardly stop smiling.

Tq abg for making my night so special and memorable.

p/s :even though my story there is no such thing a tanned guy like penn bradley or a beautiful girl like katherine heighl. But at least I feel so content with what I have today . Tq Allah for giving me the best .I feel so grateful.

and this video are specially for you , that always make my day full of colours.I heart you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment